By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on entryDNS web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on entryDNS web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by entryDNS at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on entryDNS web site are provided "as is". entryDNS makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, entryDNS does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- entryDNS is not responsible for information in the DNS zones. In case of a complain, the user account information and the email address in the SOA record shall be used. By registering a zone or adding a record to entryDNS DNS servers you agree that you are the owner of the zone and you have all rights to use the information of you insert into entryDNS system, i. e. domain names, hostnames, email addresses etc.
4. Acceptable Use
Use of entryDNS to enable or assist in spam or any other form of unsolicited mass marketing or communication, and or use of entryDNS to faciilitate distribution of malware, hacking tools or similar, and or use of entryDNS to facilitate phishing or any other form of secretive information gathering (harvesting) are all expressly prohibited and if we are notified of any instances of such activity we reserve the right to delete and ban the user and domain(s) without warning. Our decision is final.
5. Chargebacks & Claims
Upon first logging into your new account on our system each new user confirms that this service has been provided. Consequently any chargeback and or refund claim based on "non delivery" is agreed to be invalid. If you believe your card has been used in error, please take this up direct with your card issuer and contact us with account details so we can delete the appropriate user account(s).
6. RefundsRegistration fee is generally non-refundable. If you experience issues using our system please contact our support department before requesting a refund and issuing a chargeback request through your card company or our payment gateway provider.
In no event shall entryDNS or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on entryDNS Internet site, even if entryDNS or a entryDNS authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on entryDNS web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. entryDNS does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. entryDNS may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. entryDNS does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
entryDNS has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by entryDNS of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
11. Governing Law
The Contract, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales.