What is entryDNS?
entryDNS is a cloud based robust and flexible DNS solution for both static and dynamic DNS management.
What can I use it for?
- Create hosts or host your own domains,
- Manage them from the web control panel or
- Use our API to automate dynamic updates - see Help & Support for more details.
How would I benefit from this?
- Take control of your domains and zone records,
- Host your web site using your own internet connection,
- Access your computer(s) using a domain name instead of a numerical IP address,
- Use your home dynamic IP and yet always have your domain pointing to it.
What must I do to use it?
- All users pay a one time registration fee of $15 (USD), and
- All users must maintain a valid email address so we can contact you at any time.
What is the difference between the "Basic" and "Pro" versions?
- "Basic" has a one time registration fee and no further operating costs at all. However it does not have all the features of Pro. It's intended for home users or those with just a few domains to manage (although you can add more).
- "Pro" has all the features of "Basic" and then adds DNSSEC, entryVPN, more domain names, priority support and (coming soon) faster name resolution and is intended for "power users" with lots of domains, IPv6 addressing, and or a greater interest in privacy and security. Pro costs $15 (USD) per annum, per user account (not per domain - you may have lots of domains under the same account).
- Feature Comparison