We are two geeks who built a free DNS service to fill a void in this space.The service is free
and we hope to support it on either a freemium model or some sort of affiliate sales.
Note that we just started it, and there are still things to be done, it's still a work in progress.
Nevertheless the service is at this point functional and there are people already using it.
- Have total control over your domains and records
- Host your web site using your own internet connection
- Access your computer using a domain name instead of a numerical IP address
- Use your home dynamic IP and always have your domain pointing to it
- Spend your money on more important things
- Unlimited domain hosting
- Dynamic DNS record updates
- Simple API for users to update/change DNS records
- REST API for power users to update/change DNS records
- Record types: SOA, NS, A, CNAME, AAAA, MX, TXT, SRV
- Unlimited subdomain hosting
- Very low TTL values
- IPv6 support
- DNSSEC support
- More NS nodes for high availability
- And many more...