We are two geeks who built a free DNS service to fill a void in this space.The service is free
and we hope to support it on either a freemium model or some sort of affiliate sales.
Note that we just started it, and there are still things to be done, it's still a work in progress.
Nevertheless the service is at this point functional and there are people already using it.
- EntryDNS has been saved from closure - thanks to audacIT
- From Jan 2016 we're introducing a one-off registration fee of $10 (USD)
- All users should have received email(s) about this - please contact us if not
- You can pay by clicking this link.
- Have total control over your domains and records
- Host your web site using your own internet connection
- Access your computer using a domain name instead of a numerical IP address
- Use your home dynamic IP and always have your domain pointing to it
- Unlimited domain hosting
- Dynamic DNS record updates
- Simple API for users to update/change DNS records
- REST API for power users to update/change DNS records
- Record types: SOA, NS, A, CNAME, AAAA, MX, TXT, SRV
- Unlimited subdomain hosting
- Very low TTL values
- IPv6 support
- DNSSEC support
- More NS nodes for high availability
- And many more...